[Harp-L] Old Harps

My uncles were professional musicians.  While going through their things I
came across their harps.  One is a double holed standard Marine Band from
the ‘30’s.  Big harp for a ten hole.  The other is a more modern fourteen
hole Hohner probably from the fifties or sixties.  Both uncles died of
cancer and I assume they played the harps late into their lives.  I know
this sounds gross, but are these old harps safe to play?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:31 AM