Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic, diatonic and valved harmonicas

WOW! Brendan, my hats OFF to YOU brother!
The half valved Chromatics are killer and so is your excellent playing....
I too spend much time on both Diatonic and regular 12 hole Chromatic but I
will visting your site to investigate these lil' 1/2 Valved monsters!,-)
They're NOT WIMPY at all!

BTW, I'll be a Ronnie Scott's in London this summer on 8/2, 8/3 and 8/4
Hope to see some my UK friends....really lookin' forward