Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Brendan Power

I wonder just how many readers/lurkers/contributors do know his playing.

Just adding my vote, and my recommendation if you have not heard Brendan Powers. He is at that top rank of harmonica players who has created a vast new (and beautiful) musical and technical vocabulary for our instrument. It takes no effort whatsoever to love his music: you hear it and you love it.

Using my goofy "Ken Deifik Set Theory":

Brendan Power is in that small set of harmonica players who would be the greatest harmonica player in the world if the other players in the set did not exist.