Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Brendan Power

--- Ken Deifik <kenneth.d@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Using my goofy "Ken Deifik Set Theory":
>
> Brendan Power is in that small set of harmonica players who would be
> the
> greatest harmonica player in the world if the other players in the
> set did
> not exist.

Isn't that true of anyone who plays the harmonica, providing the "small
set" is made large enough? Though for some players that might mean
deleting all of humanity and maybe a few trained chimps and elephants.
I guess it's the "small" part that's significant. For Brendan the
"small" part is very small indeed.

Winslow

http://farechase.yahoo.com/