Re: [Harp-L] Not Little Walter in the video? (More LW)

More LW

This with Hound Dog & Koko Taylor (it looks to be from the same  session)

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GG2v8LBcBU&NR=1_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GG2v8LBcBU&NR=1)

In a message dated 6/15/2007 5:07:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,