Re: [Harp-L] Not Little Walter in the video?

Yup. That's Cotton; don't even have to play the video to identify him
frim the still.

But the video that originally started the discussion was not that one.
It was buried deeper in the page. Someone arrived at the home page, saw
the Cotton one and thought the original poster had misidentified Cotton
as Little Walter.

Winslow