Re: [Harp-L] Re: Chromatic Harmonica Mikes

You may be seeing the Strnad mic.

That spelling is correct: S - T - R - N - A - D.

Sort of like a gigantic paper clip that clips onto the back of the
harmonica.  Come in 10-hole diatonic and 12- ad 16-hole chromatic
sizes.

For all three models go here:

http://www.harphouse.com/shop/search.asp

and type STRNAD in the search box.