[Harp-L] Blues Clubs in Chicago

Rosa's Thursday jam was open last time I was there, and it was cookin'!  A great friendly place, I highly recommend it.

-Dave Fertig

"O'Sullivan, Chris (GPCT-CAI)" <Chris_O'Sullivan@xxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Blues Clubs in Chicago  Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:14:14 -0400 To:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Here is the place I go when in CHITOWN. It is a little local bar in a
part of town ... well .. There are two or three check cashing joints in
eyesight of the front door. I take a cab there and back. Just look at
the regular players. I have seen Billy Branch just hangin at the bar
when I went to see Melvin Sparks. I do not know if the Thursday night
JAM is open or just the band describing thier act. I like a steakplace
called wildfires. I always stay at the Embassy suites near the PIER and
the PJ RIELYS attach3ed to the lobby was always packed late with drunken
flousies. I need to go back come to think of it.

http://www.rosaslounge.com/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi?shared=on

Chris O'Sullivan