Re: [Harp-L] Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna CD: Topsy Turvy

Friends,

    I've been listening to this CD all week....it is not only exquisite and
beautiful chromatic work by Slim but a standalone terrific JAZZ CD....I'm on
the road this weekend and writing this from Canada...so I'll try and write
more specifics next week,,,,,,,Kudos to Slim and Penny on a really beautiful
record!!!

All the best Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

On 6/16/07 4:44 PM, "Slim Heilpern" <slim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I'm delighted to announce that my new CD with Penny Hanna ("Topsy
> Turvy") is available in various forms, it is for sale on CDBaby.com here:
>
> http://cdbaby.com/cd/smsph
>
> It's been a long time in the making, but we're delighted with how it
> came out.
>
> It will be appearing for sale on a multitude of download sites, but is
> already available at DigStation here:
>
> http://www.digstation.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?albumid=ALB000005638
>
> And, perhaps most importantly, the original cuts (before they were
> remastered for the CD) are still available on my website at no charge here:
>
> http://slidemanslim.com/music.html
>
> BUT, sometime over the next month or two, I plan to pull down all but a
> few. So if you prefer to have the original, no charge versions, you may
> want to download them right away.
>
> Details on the various download and CD purchase options will always be
> up-to-date on my website here:
>
> http://slidemanslim.com/topsyturvy.html
>
> Your comments and/or questions are always welcome...
>
> Thanks to all of you for your support!
>
> - Slide Man Slim

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi