[Harp-L] Re: Slide Man Slim & Penny Hanna CD: Topsy Turvy

This is a very nice CD indeed!! Congrats to Slim and Penny. I met Slim the first time at my first chromatic seminar and then he came to the one at the Grand Canyon and Penny sand a couple of standards backed the Bonfiglio Trio with Rob Papaozzi which made for a terrific concert.

On this CD you can hear Penny's wonderful sound and Slim's tasty chromatic work. His approach to the chromatic seems to be more guitar oriented and this makes for nice harmonic and harmonica work!!

harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com