Re: [Harp-L] The Best Delay Pedal

In a message dated 6/17/2007 7:02:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jevern@xxxxxxx writes:

An  inexpensive mic that you can easily cup in your hand  is the little Radio

Shack lapel mic for $25.   It  would not be much different  from any
miniature electret mic.  It has a flat curve so any  distortion effects would
have to be external.

wow - I bought and used one of these 12 years ago - found a cloth ring for
my 4th finger and attached the clip of the mic to it. It worked pretty good and
 was relatively weightless. It did use a small hearing aid type battery and
had  an on/off switch that you had to be mindful of turning off when not using.

The Iceman