[Harp-L] PFOS - Song Contest Update 6-18-07

Dear Harmonica Players:

We have already received a number of great songs from players around the US and as far as China. It is amazing for us to hear these incredible songs (all completely different) using the words "pocket full of soul" and featuring the harmonica. We are truly impressed with the number of songs we have received and the quality of the songs.

Please keep those song contest entries coming. Remember, the deadline is July 31, 2007.

For more information about the film and the song contest, please visit www.pocketfullofsoulmovie.com.

PFOS