[Harp-L] Re: The Meters' 'Cissy Strut' and 'Soul Island'

Adam Gusso just posted a YouTube video of Cissy Strut. I just
downloaded the Meters version as well.
I subscribe to URGE and found several other artists that have recorded
it. - Nothing with harmonica :(
I suggest checking out AG the rendention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyeJVrSjr7E

You have to watch the intro - it's 5minutes into the video