[Harp-L] SAJ TOUR: NYC, Boston, DC, New Orleans, more!

Hi Harp-Lers... just a quick heads-up about the upcoming Scott Albert Johnson Band tour. We'll be heading to the northeast U.S. to support my new album, Umbrella Man.   Here's what one reviewer had to say about the record:

  "Scott Albert Johnson is a virtuoso harmonica player. But he's also an accomplished singer and songwriter, as his debut CD Umbrella Man undeniably proves... Johnson's musical versatility is on prominent display on a disc that mixes blues, rock, folk and jazz into a varied and eclectic stew."
(Carey Miller, Clarion-Ledger)
FULL ARTICLE: http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070510/ENT07/705100334

  We'll be kicking things off with a warm-up show here in my hometown of Jackson, Mississippi this Saturday, June 23rd (9 PM) at what has become our "home stage", Hal & Mal's (http://www.halandmals.com). We'll then head south for two shows:

  June 28 (Thursday), 10 PM: New Orleans / d.b.a. (http://www.drinkgoodstuff.com)

  June 29 (Friday), 10 PM: Hattiesburg MS / Thirsty Hippo (http://www.thirstyhippo.com)

  A couple days later we hit the road for points north and three big shows at three great venues:

  July 4 (Wednesday), 10 PM: Cambridge MA / Toad (http://www.toadcambridge.com)

  July 5 (Thursday), 8:30 PM (45 minute set): New York City / Arlene's Grocery (http://www.arlenesgrocery.net)

  July 8 (Sunday), 10 PM: Arlington VA / Iota (http://www.iotaclubandcafe.com) -- The Roadside Graves (http://www.roadsidegraves.com) will open the show at 8:30 PM

  We are looking forward to seeing many of our friends, old and new, out on the road!!! Until then, if you'd like to purchase the album Umbrella Man or digital downloads from the album, go to iTunes, Napster, CD Baby , or my web site!

  Best,
Scott Albert Johnson