[Harp-L] Kim Wilson on Kirk Fletcher

Hi,

Does anybody know what amp/s Kim Wilson was using on the last Kirk Fletcher
studio album? Not looking to buy one (I already have the perfect rig for me)
- I'm just curious.

Note: I'm not asking for people to give me a lecture on tools or technique
or acoustic tone or the greatness of Kim Wilson that can't be chased and so
on (yawn). I know how to play and don't need that kind of advice.

If you know what he was using, I'd love to hear from you.

Many thanks
Gus