Re: [Harp-L] Blues repertoire

The Thrill is Gone
Got My Mojo Workin'
Hoochie Coochie Man
Too Many Drivers
Chicken Shack  [Jimmy Smith's version "Back at the Chicken Shack"]
C C Rider
Dust My Broom
Stormy Monday
Key to the Highway
You Don't Love Me
Next Time You See Me    [watch out for the break]
The Creeper  [James Cotton's instrumental]
Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do
All Your Love
Baby Please Don't Go
Baby Scratch My Back