Subject: [Harp-L] 5th position clip

Hey Warren:

I'd love to hear it...but last time I tried to play the 2nd SPAH piece, and
now again for this additional one, I can't get anything but the 1st short
piece  to download...is it only me having trouble?

I'm definitely going to try to get to your gig Thursday.  Show my  support
for yet another Harp-l'er making good... Way to go!

Elizabeth

"Message: 7
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 09:39:51 -0400
From: Warren Bee  <wlb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

A few weeks ago an online musician buddy emailed me a  backing track and
asked me to lay down some licks over it. The track is  basically the Thrill
is Gone in Bbm. So I did one take on my $10 radio shack  mic through my
computer with a simple recording program I have. I sent it  back to him raw
and very dry. He then "produced" it with his home studio  setup and
cleaned/spiced it up a bit. I used two harps, an F# in 5th position  and a
Lee Oskar natural Bm. I just posted the results on my webpage. It's on  the
bottom and I called it "The Wizard of Oz & Forest Gump Meet BB King  ala
Bee". It is amazing what good processing equipment can do to a dry clip  of
rambling harmonica licks. Once again it seems I am captured playing  high
pitched harps. That F# I used was an old stock Marine Band that was  sitting
on my desk. A few folks had asked me to show examples of my 5th  position
licks.well here they are!

_www.harptime.com_ (http://www.harptime.com)   <http://www.harptime.com/>

WBee"