[Harp-L] Again... Delay

Well I was reading all the messages I could about "Delay Pedals" and I
couldn't get a conclusion.
I'm about to invest my money in a delay pedal in order to use it for both
guitar and harp. I would like to buy one that I'll be able to play without
problems on both instruments.
The first of my list is the DD3 by Boss, but the Japanese one.
I have read that this one was made in Japan, Taiwan and China, and the
Japanese ones are the best (well this happens with all the stuff, isnt it?
lol )
But I really don't know if considering an analogic delay. Do you think an
analogic is a better solution?
And what do you think about the DD6? Why the DD3 is better than the DD6? I
still don't understand, if the last one has a modern technology.
Making a deeper searching, I've found the RV3 (by Boss too), which has delay
and a potencial Reverb. I think this would be very usefull playing harp,
cause delay and reverb are (with mic and amp) the best friends of harps.
Thinking that I live in Argentina (Buenos Aires), where is really difficult
to get a good pedal because of the high prices and unavailability, and that
I'd like the effect for harp and guitar (well here is where I ask for some
help to those in the list who plays guitar too)...
What do you recomend me?

Thank you!