RE: [Harp-L] Re: Delay Pedal (an update)

From: Paul Routledge <kingley@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Delay Pedal (an update)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:35:12 +0100

So after hearing lots of different opinions on delay pedals (thank you everyone).
I found a cheap analog delay on eBay.
It's called a Belcat and it cost £20 GBP (about $40), and I have to say I really like it.
It's very warm, doesn't suck the tone out and is easy to get that William Clarke sound with.
I like it so much I am selling my Boss DD3 on eBay.

Hey Paul...there is no easy way to get that William Clarke sound....

but wouldn't it be cool if someone put out a William Clarke Pedal?

Or a Big Walter Pedal...A Paul DeLay Pedal...A Kim Wilson Pedal perhaps?

;>O~

~Donnie~

The Ultimate William Clarke Tribute Site
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html

MorTone Microphone
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html