Re: [Harp-L] Artificially producing bends

The best that to explain or demonstrate 'bending'
is by whistling.

If you can whistle then you should
be able to feel what happens in your mouth when you
whistle a note and then make the note sound lower.

You can feel your tongue lower and or pull back a bit.

Ken H in OH