[Harp-L] Re. Delay Pedal

I've tried a whole lot of analog delay pedals and rack delays ( including
the over-hyped Chandler ) in my time and the Boss DM2 is absolutely tops in
my book - be sure to get one with the Panasonic 3005 chip - later DM2's had
different Panasonic chips ( which sound OK ) but don't have that round
syrupy sound.

Another excellent delay ( I use mine for vocals ) is the Rockman Stereo Echo
half-rack ( out of production of course ) which had 2 Panasonic 3005 chips.
Don't bother with the ( much cheaper and easier to find ) Rockman
Chorus/Delay which is another ( inferior ) animal altogether.