[Harp-L] Re: Amps

Just a recant of last post. I will continue to build the 410, and will have
a final determination on the Cruncher in a few weeks. Dave Barrett will have
all  three of my amps, the 410 and two versions of the Cruncher, and we will
make a  decision, although I already know what the outcome will be. I won't make
any  impulsive decisions, the midsized amp will cover any room, you just
can't beat  40 inches of air being pushed in a larger cab with floating baffle and
huge  bottom end. Get both, link them like Hummel and most guys do when they
play  bigger Venues, they take whatever amp they have and a Concert amp.