Re: [Harp-L] plagarism

Hi Glenn,

this is surely a very delicate matter, specially since the blues
cultures differs from most musical cultures in the way it is learnt
and passed down. Mimicking others is a very important part of the
blues music. But I don't think that I need to tell you that!! ;-)

Anyway, it is very difficult to draw a line here. I have seen
harmonica players playing whole songs note for note, but they did it
as a kind of tribute to the master. And usually they make this also
clear.

Cheers,
Fernando