From: Glenn Weiser <celticguitar1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:59 am
Subject: [Harp-L] plagarism

I heard a well known harmonica player last weekend and found that this
person was taking solos note-for-note from Sonny Boy II and Little Walter
and inserting them into other songs without attribution, therefore passing
them off as original improvisations. I consider this musical plagarism,
probably commited to cover up a deficiency in improvising. Does anyone
agrees that this would constitute plagarism? It is almost certainly a
copyright violation. I don't want to name this person at this point.Â

-Glenn WeiserÂ