[Harp-L] Sonny Terry on T.V.

Wow!

I just saw a tv advert on channel 4 (UK television) for the "e-on" energy company and the sound track was Sonny Terry playing "Whoopin' the Blues".

Yeah Baby!!

I just hope the tv companies play this advert to death on primetime tv.
It may just inspire a few more people to begin to play harp.

It was hearing the late great Sonny Terry that first inspired me to learn to play the harp.
In fact I played nothing but Sonny Terry style for years before I picked up a mic and plugged into an amp.
Now if only they would put some harp playing of J.C. Burris on tv as well!!
For those of you who may not know him, he was Sonnys nephew. Go check him out!

Paul www.kingleyharp.co.uk