[Harp-L] New Harp Forum

New Harp Forum

Just wanted everyone to know I about the new Harmonica Forum we just started. We wanted something a little different than most others. Please take a look and let us know what you think. All suggestions are welcome. Theres a place to talk about everything harmonicas, a place for posting your favorite tabs, upcoming gigs, and even a FREE classified section. If you have any suggestions for more catagories, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey Spoor     Owner/Maker