[Harp-L] Re: Plagurism

Is anyone out there  old enough to remember the Vanilla Ice / Queen battle
that raged on for years  and basically ended Ice's career? The difference in the
first notes, how Ice  phrased the same notes differently than Queen, but same
familar to everyone  first line of we will rock you. Now plaqurism or really
fraud is playing  that Sonny Terry whooping the blues that was probably off
his solo 10" recording  if no accompanyment, I know exactly who is in charge of
his wife Emma's  royalities and Sonny''s estate, two famous booking agents
from the south, one  the son of famour Earl Scruggs. That is a copywritten for
sure song. I will  alert them and make sure it is all legal, I needed find these
things out before  I do any of Sonny's works if/when I make my first real CD.
Right now I am hip  deep in coming up with absolute perfection in the new
amp. I sleep only because  I have to:) SJ