Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Ensembles in America

I've met you,Vern. You're not a day over 50 -- between your ears.

You make some valid points. Most of the participants are ~70 because most of them at the events I have attended have been chromatic harmonica players. Diatonic harmonicas are attractive to a younger demographic.

Tom