[Harp-L] Daytona Beach Bound....

Hey harpsters I just got confirmation on a few gigs next week. I have been
asked to fly down to Daytona Beach to play during bike week festivities at a
new club. The place is the Tattoo Tavern on Route 1 in Ormond Beach. I will
be playing with the Blues Doctors. Shows start: Fri 3/9 @ 9PM and Sat. 3/10@
5 PM.

I would love to see some of my harp-l friends if possible. These gigs came
out of nowhere. This is a new band, I only know the drummer. They made me an
offer I couldn't refuse, all expenses paid and some nice cash to boot! This
new club the Tattoo Tavern is on a main drag where a lot of bike week
activity takes place. It will be an outdoor show with a monster PA system,
fun, fun, fun. I am flying in 3/7 and leaving 3/12. Even if any of you folks
can't make the gigs maybe we can still touch base and enjoy a cold one! I am
now making calls trying to line up an amp. If anybody is nearby that can
help that would be cool. I am prepared to just go through the PA if
necessary. Not that big of a deal.

I also want to plug Scot at Hedrick the harp case company. I have been
meaning to order one of those cases since SPAH when I saw Jimi Lee's. Since
I don't know what I will be playing until I get to FL this case will make it
nice an easy to bring a boat load of harps. 42 harps in a nice small
package, good stuff. I spoke with Scott this AM and the case is on its way.
Great service from a great company!

Warren Bee