Re: [Harp-L] NYC Blues Joints?

In a message dated 3/1/2007 12:44:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

      Hey Rob, I just wanted to add something  here. Having stayed at 9
Bleeker for a while I found that some of the bars along  Bleeker and off of Bleeker
have open mics. I can't remember the days and times  but it's worth checking
out for anybody that's going to be in the city a while.  I think Kenny's
Castaway's is one of them. It helps to know the door man when  you want to get on
stage but perseverance will pay off. I miss the city in a  huge way, but I'll
be there for an Easter weekend conference about my straight  job, (if you can
call it that). There will be a party at # 9 Bleeker that  weekend and I'll be
playing for sure, don't know who else will be there but  it'll be cool, I know
that.
       Randy

Try  "Terra Blues" on Bleecker St or Dinosaur BBQ in Harlem..also Lucille's
at  BB Kings....enjoy Rob P

http://www.aol.com.