Re: [Harp-L] Mutation of the Planet (Harmonica)

Also sad to see it go, Ben. Yours has been one of the harmonica sites I've visited on a regular basis over the years. It will be missed, but I have to say I'm enjoying Harmonica Ramblings more already anyway! ;-)

I can relate, too... my original linkage to the Net was via Tallahassee Free-Net, which was one of the first [out of 5, I think] in the world, moving from strictly university and governmental connections to opening the Internet to public usage. And, yes, it remained FREE all this time, [except for the $10 it cost me to join in January 1995!] Unfortunately, it has also been the sole host for ILUS Harmonicas' website and the custom made Renaissance that Doug and I produced, but the TFN service is closing its doors permanently as of May 31, 2007. So, I'll have to move my pages, I guess; not that it matters much anymore. Time staggers on.

Continued good luck with HR, Ben. I admire the hard work you've put into both sites, and will surely continue my loyal surveillance!

Bobbie