[Harp-L] Re: What Amplifier Did Paul Butterfield Use?

The first Butterfield LP, The Paul Butterfield Blues Band, was released in 1965. The second album, East-West, was released in 1966.

I saw Paul Butterfield live in the October or November of 1968. Mike Bloomfield and Elvin Bishop had both left the band by then and the new guitarist was Buzzy Feiten. At this show Butterfield was using a Fender Princeton Reverb Amplifier and a Fender Twin Reverb Amplifier simultaneously. His microphone was plugged into the first input of a Fender Princeton Reverb amplifier, and a guitar cord linked the second input of the Princeton Reverb amp to the first input of the Vibrato (Reverb) Channel of a Fender Twin Reverb Amplifier.

I really would like to know the amps he used during his first and second album,

thanks
Zack.

Peter Madcat Ruth
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx