Re: [Harp-L] Filisko CD

The Filisko Noden CD can be purchesed at Bluebeat Music http://www.bluebeatmusic.com/
buzz....................

Philharpn@xxxxxxx wrote:
The good news is that you can listen to Joe's great harp playing at cdbaby.

The bad news -- good news for Joe -- is that it's out of stock, indicating the CD is sellinng well. And you have to leave an email address to be notified when it will again be available at cdbaby.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but after listening to a few tracks online, I can wait.
Phil Lloyd