Re: [Harp-L] MP3 recording of YouTube

Tony,

I use Audacity to record the audio from the YouTube
videos while playing while using my laptop (maybe it
depends on whats in the laptop, but it works for me).

You have to select 'Stereo Mix' instead of
'Microphone' or "CD Audio' on the toolbar that shows a
little icon of a microphone.

You may have to adjust the control, or apply the
'amplify' effect after your done recording.

You can them save (Export) the project as an MP3 file,
as long as you have downloaded the 'lame_enc.dll' file
and pointed to it while doing your first MP3 export.

Adam Gussow's YouTube lessons are great... and I've
recorded various parts and pieces with Audacity, and
loaded them into my iTunes library for my iPod.

Ken H in OH

--- Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>