[Harp-L] Barnyard Soundtrack

I went to see the movie Barnyard with the kids on Saturday. I didn't expect much and I was right not to, but the soundtrack proved more entertaining than the movie. It has lots of stuff by the North Mississipi Allstars, it has Les Claypool. And it has killer harmonica, both diatonic and chromatic. I immediately thought 'Norton Buffalo', but I can't seem to prove or disprove the theory. I guess Rob Paparozzi would be another likely candidate.

Does anyone onlist know ?

Ben