[Harp-L] Free mp3 backing tracks

Hi Guys,

We have 40 free mp3 blues backing tracks that are designed with harmonica in mind, and a handful of backing tracks in other genres at HarmonicaBoogie.com .

Also, I'm having an informal no reserve auction for 2 great domains, HarpKing.com and BluesStreet.com You can go into the HarmonicaBoogie.com administrative forum and bid on them by leaving me a message or email. The informal auction ends 3/17/2007. A $0 bid might win one or both. If there are no bids, then at the end of the auction I will release the domains to the wild. What usually happens is that some domain squatters will grab them and these nice domains will forever contain meaningless ads.

  RC Beall
  HarmonicaBoogie.com