-----Original Message-----
From: brasso9@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Since you never said what type amp you were playing through, which maybe we
could have worked out a different solution.
I will attempt to set you in the right direction since it would take a couple
pages to explain the settings on the Harp Cdr (HC) "AND" the PA.  My honest
suggestion is to go to http://www.holmeseng.com/index.htm  and on the left side
menu click on "Dealing with the sound man".  I'm sure you have your own sound
equipment, however it will explain that part of the equation.
Then, if you have time, you can drop down and go to "ASK QUESTIONS"?

However do this go to the bottom where it say's E-MAIL and click on that. Then
tell Ron (he makes them ) that "BRASSO" told you to e-mail him and give you a
quick rundown on the best way to run the HC to the amp.

I'm not BS you, if you want  the info do like I said, I've known Ron for a long
time and he's built me some outstanding equipment....try it....YOU'LL LIKE IT!!
LOL

KOH
Brasso
Alamo HOOT