Re: [Harp-L] Paul deLay has passed away

The first tune I ever performed for an audience was Paul DeLay's "Stop Your Groanin'". My band still does that song and the crowd always loves it. I only wish I could play the harp solos as well as he did. I saw him live too, at one of the Harmonica Blowouts at Yoshi's (Oakland). He was larger than life in many ways. This one hurts. He will be missed but remembered through his music for a long, long time.

/Greg

http://www.blowsmeaway.com
http://www.bluestateband.net