[Harp-L] Paul deLay

If you have the CD entitled, "Heavy Rotation", please
check out the song, "Remember Me".  It has always been
one of my favorite tunes from Paul.  Coincidentally,
the lyrics are about how his loved ones should handle
his passing.

>From the tone of that song, he would be pleased to
know that his music has had such a positive impact on
so many people.  We will think kindly when remember
Paul deLay.

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.