[Harp-L] Harp-L] Popper Arrested

If he was a rapper this incident would help his career.

  But I have lost respect for him over this.  That speeding car could have killed someone's child, spouse, friend etc.- sure, he wasn't driving but I don't doubt he could have made his pal slow down if he wanted to.

  And I think I could party or handle guns responsibly, too, but I don't because it's against the law.  If I have to obey the law, so should celebrities.

Larry C

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.