[Harp-L] Best Harmonica Songs Ever!

Hi!

This is not fair to ask a question like this
because there are so many fine songs out there!

At first I want to know what "song" means!
is it a "song" only with words or without too!

if without I choose
Little Walter's Blue Midnight
a harpsong with that phenomelan, miraculous tone
50 YEARS ahead of everybody?s time!

but if a song must have words too, then
Little Walter's Last Night
nice harp but because of that story inside of it too

and of course everything Walter?s own and with Muddy Waters
around 1952-1956 are killer songs
That sound, style and tone what made harp number ONE!

We may not forget Sonny Boy II
So I listen Your Funeral and My Trial

The Little Girl I?m Lovin? My own Thaks for William Clarke,
we Finns have/had very special and warm relationship with him
and here we have two best ?white? blusicians Bill & Fats!

Keep on Bluesin'
FinnBlue

Windows Live Messenger - kivuttoman viestinnän puolestapuhuja. http://www.communicationevolved.com/fi-fi/