Re: [Harp-L] jason ricci habitat benefit

Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> jason called me up to play on "help me", which was both great fun
> and completely terrifying at the same time.  i managed to fend off
> abject humiliation, and the crowd seemed to like it.

incidentally, i would really welcome constructive criticism from my friends
on the list (offlist please).  i'm not looking for attaboys or pats on the back,
but suggestions on what i need to work on, or how it could have been better
would be appreciated.

already on my list: nail the flatted 3rd every time (instead of never),
and work on an airtight cup.  i also felt it was repetitive.

thanks

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

do for others with no desire of return.
we should all plant some trees
we will never sit under.