Re: [Harp-L] London Harps: March event

In a message dated 3/14/2007 8:22:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
leone@xxxxxxxx writes:

     I can't say because at that point in my life  I barely remember that
whole year. I do remember whiskey and having  lots of headaches. LOL       "Wrote
a song about  it, like ta hear it here it goes" (In Living Color)
        Randy

In a  message dated 3/13/2007 8:57:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>  dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> John was  a founder  member of the Savoy Brown Blues Band

Who was the harp player with Savoy  Brown around 1991? I sat in with
them at the 'Decade' in Pittsburgh.  Can't remember the kid's name?

smo-joe

http://www.aol.com.