Re: Re: [Harp-L] But when it comes right down to it,,

Yeah, pretty much any of us has an infinitely smaller chance of becoming
rich and famous at playing the harp as a high school bench warmer has of
making it to the NBA. No, I'm not implying that we're "Bench-warmer" caliber
players, either. Do we need to resurrect the list of excellent harp players
who are rich and famous?

- BAT