Re: [Harp-L] My partner Kenny Sultan/right on

I just added some harmonica content with a quote from the news article.

The Santa Barbara Independent reports that noted   C.F Martin guitar maker is
going to be releasing a  000-18 Kenny Sultan Sunburst Custom Edition, based
on a 1936   scale Martin (just right for playing blues)

Here's a quote from the article:

Though (Kenny) Sultan is currently working on the sixth book of his guitar
instruction series, he said release of his signature instrument will do nothing
to hold back his continued work with (blues harmonica player Tom) Ball. âOur
duo will last forever,â Sultan said, noting that nothing would make him happier
than seeing the release of a signature Tom Ball harmonica. âThis helps both
of us. Whatever publicity this brings can help both me and Tom,â Sultan added.

 #   #   #

I first heard these guys on the Detroit public radio folk music show Folks
Like Us (white guys playing blues apparently didn't fit with the blues show in
the time slot just be FLU) and I was knocked out by Kenny Sultan's   fantastic
fingerstyle guitar playing and Tom Ball's deft harp playing.
Phil Lloyd