[Harp-L] Who's Blowin' Reggae?

Some of my favorite play-along tunes are raggae.
Don't know what position I'm in,
but these are the tunes and the diatonic I use:

Jimmy Cliff - Johnny You're Too Bad - G
Toots and the Maytals
 - Draw Your Brakes - Bb
 - Country Road - Ab
Desmond Dekker
 - 007 (Shanty Town) - Ab
 - The Israelites - Bb

Most of these are from the (early 70's?) raggae classic
album The Harder They Come (it was also a movie
w/Jimmy Cliff).

There is no harp in the songs, but I find them conducive.

For raggae with harmonica you might check out a Willie Nelson
all raggae album he did recently. I'm not real familiar with the album
but the band has a harmonica player so there are probably a few
tunes with harp.

Shockley