Re: [Harp-L] Who's Blowin' Reggae?

In a message dated 3/18/2007 1:29:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  hqr@xxxxxxx
writes:

Hey  Randy--
Just FYI, the confusion with this post and maybe some others is  that when
you reply, your new words appear after someone else's  name--
For example in the post below, your latest words appear after  leone@xxxxxxxx
Then in the next part of the message, your words are  attributed to
shocklee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Try putting your replies at the  beginning of the email.
Or whatever, just wanted you to be aware of why  others may misunderstand.
Enjoy,
Gary

         I tried what you are  talking about Gary and I can't get my name to
appear first when I do a copy and  then hit reply. The blinking cursor is
always below what I copied and I can't  make it move up above the original "In a
message dated.........etc part. ???  What do I do?
          Randy