Re: [Harp-L] Courage and self-criticism

On Mar 21, 2007, at 1:28 AM, dennis moriarty wrote:

Funny or curious or coincidental or something like that. Some years back I was put in front of a critical panel. I think I competed with 30 or 40 harp players but I might be way off in the quantity of competitors. It was also the only time I met Paul deLay. I took a solo vacation in California about 9 years ago. D. Baretts Masterclass was going on in San jose. Probably one of the first. I went almost by accident after

Great story.

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design
Blues Harmonica Lessons