[Harp-L] National Amp Speaker help needed

I have an old National amp that was built by Valco, (Valco 51) that I was using for harp and it sounded great. It has 2 6V6 power tubes and an original 10" speaker with the transformer attached. It quit working and I had an amp tech check it out and replace the tubes and check the circuits. He tells me that the speaker/transformer must of went out. My question is where or who can I contact to get a good speaker to replace the old one with? Such a great amp for harp needs to be kept working and I need to know who can help me. I'm in the San Antonio, Texas area so if there is someone close to the area that works on these older vintage amps that would be great also. Thanks in advance for the knowledge on this list.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com
210-494-1118