[Harp-L] Antonio Serrano in Buenos Aires

Yesterday I had the chance to see the great chromatic harmonica player Antonio Serrano, during the Buenos Aires Jazz International Festival. If you haven't checked anything about his work, run for it! He's one of the most versatile players I've ever seen: he can play tango, zambas, chacareras, flamenco, jazz, bossa nova like no other. I bought his last two CD's recorded with the pianist José Reinoso. Worth checking out...

Fernando Toral
Argentina